Afredo was a member of the prestigious school "Escuela National de Arte" and "Escuela Vocational de Arte" in Cuba. Currently he is one of the top dancers and dance teachers, leading Afro-Cuban workshops at dance festivals all over Europe, where he is invited as one of the main stars.
His dance experience speaks for itself:
- 1999-2001 Conjunto Folklorico Nacional de Cuba / Solista
- 2002 Compagnia Zappala Danza, Italy / Solista
- 2003 SiWiC 6th International Coaching Project, Switzerland
- 2002-2003 Cinevox Junior Dance Company, Switzerland / Soloist
- 2003 SiWiC 7th International Coaching Project, Switzerland
- 2003-2006 Ballet Theater Augsburg, Germany / Soloist
- 2006-2007 Staatstheater Braunschweig
- 2007-2009 Staatstheater Saarbrucken-Donlon Dance Company
- 2009-2011 BJM Danse Montreal Canada
As a dancer, Alfredo has collaborated with artists such as the Polish Radio: Enrico Musmeci, Malou Leclerc Jochen Heckmann, Jaqueline Beck, Fidel Pajares,Vera Sanders,Marguerite Donlon,Eva Maria Thony,Kurt Joss,Anabelle Lopez Ochoa,Cayetano Soto,Aszure Barton,Mauro Bigonzetti,Ismael Ivo,Carolin Carson,Teresa Rotembe.
Photos and videos
Dance styles and experience of Alfredo García