Lions Bachatea Alicante 2016 (10th Edition)
Alfonso & Cristina
David Colas y Santiago
Dj Tony Pecino
Dj Walton Chamo
Jeannette Tavares e Zaira
Marcio y Tetis
Now in its 10th year, the EVENT OF THE SUMMER is back in 2016 with an unbelievable line-up, including our best loved artists from the past 10 years and world champions who have until now never performed in Spain. The best dancers of salsa, bachata, kizomba, hip hop and other disciplines around the world come together once again, continuing to make Lions a truly one-of-a-kind event.
All this takes place in the heart of the Mediterranean in the unique setting of Alicante, a location which, coupled with our facilities on San Juan beach, means that you can dance and have fun at our theme parties at any time of the day or night.
This year, as if shows, workshops and Jack & Jill-style battles weren’t enough, we are offering you CAMPUS COURSES (certificate-awarded upon completion) as well as exclusive MASTERCLASSES and COMPETITIONS.
PROGRAMME: - Wednesday 27th JULY National Qualifying Round for Spain BachataStars 1st prize: couples will compete for a place in the National Championship + the cost of all travel and accommodation expenses for the final, worth 500€ OPENING PARTY
- Thursday 28th JULY 5pm-8pm CAMPUS COURSE WITH RONALD AND ALBA (a three-hour class rounded off with a choreography and certificate) SPANISH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP LATIN DANCE CUP 1st prize for the Solo Ladies’ Freestyle: a return trip to the World Championship in Miami 1st prize for the Solo Men’s Freestyle: a return trip to the World Championship in Miami
- Friday 29th JULY 11am-2pm CAMPUS COURSE WITH DANIEL AND DESIREE (a three-hour class rounded off with a choreography and certificate) 4pm-6pm Workshops 6pm-8pm Pool party 10:30pm-6am Workshops, Jack & Jill battles and social dancing in three different rooms: salsa, bachata and kizomba/hip hop
- Saturday 30th JULY 11am-6pm Workshops 6pm-8pm Pool party 10pm Shows by our artists Midnight-6am Social dancing in three different rooms: salsa, bachata and kizomba/hip hop
- Sunday 31st JULY 11am-4pm Workshops 4pm-5:30pm Masterclass with Daniel and Desirée 6pm BEACH PARTY
FURTHER INFORMATION: - FULL PASS permits you entry to all parties, competitions, performances and workshops from Wednesday 27th to Sunday 31st July, excluding masterclasses and campus courses. Prices: . January: 60€ . February: 65€ . March: 70€ . April: 75€ . May: 80€ . June: 85€ . July: 90€ . At the ticket office: 95€
- LIONS BACHATEA CAMPUS COURSES
. Teachers: Ronald and Alba (2015 World Bachata Masters Champions in both the couples and groups categories) Daniel and Desirée (Two-time World Bachata Masters Champions 2012/13)
The campus courses are intensive courses with two of the most lauded couples in the bachata world: Ronald and Alba on 28th July from 5pm-8pm and Daniel and Desirée on 30th July from 11am-2pm. As well as taking away a certificate at the end of the course, you will have the chance to perform a collaborative choreography by the two couples on the Lions Bachatea stage on the Saturday. There is no better way to learn these champions’ secrets. There is the possibility to take one or both campus courses, however we recommend that you take both as the final choreography is a collaboration. Prices: 1 LIONS BACHATEA CAMPUS COURSE: 30€ 2 LIONS BACHATEA CAMPUS COURSES: 50€ It is not necessary to have the Full Pass in order to take the campus courses.
The masterclasses are classes of 1.5 hours and have limited places. Each masterclass costs 20€. In order to take any masterclass it is essential that you have the Full Pass.
- ARTISTS: SALSA FUSION / HIP HOP / BACHATA .
. Chiquito and his group Dominican Power (one of the world’s most influential international dance companies, having appeared in films such as Street Dance 2) .
.Gregory Campillo and Jessica Díaz with their group Cía Lions
(choreographers and dancers who, besides working with singers and television programmes, travel to the most renowned dance congresses all over the world)
.Ronald and Alba (2015 World Bachata Masters Champions for both couples and groups) .
.Daniel and Desirée (Two-time World Bachata Masters Champions 2012/13) .
.Gabriel and Leticia (2014 World Latin Dance Cup Champions for Bachata Cabaret) .
. Decklan and Natalia (2015 World Latin Dance Cup Champions for Bachata)
. Gaby and Estefi (2014 International Bachatea Champions for the Dominican Republic)
. Alfredo and Andrea (2015 World BachataStars Champions)
. Carlos Espinosa (Producer of the Salamanca Bachatea)
. Alfonso and Monica (Pioneers of the promotion of bachata in Spain)
. Alfonso and Cristina (Founders of the BachataOpen)
. Oleg and Yaiza
. Decklan y Natalia (2015 World Latin Dance Cup Champions for salsa on 1)
. Gaby and Estefi (3rd place in the 2014 World Salsa Masters)
. Alien Ramirez and Rodrigo (champions of various associations)
. Javier Padilla (2014 World Latin Dance Cup Champion)
. Franco Rocha (2009 Freestyle Champion)
. Sabor Dinámico (salsa caleña (from Cali, Colombia))
. Konte and Alicia (salsa on 2)
. Latin Salsa Action
. Camen Lorente
. Marta Gonzalez
. Pablo Vilches (one of the most important promotors on an international level of Latin dance and founder of the Bachatea and Salsea brands)
. Pedro and Lara
. Bruce Ykanji (founder of Juste Debout and one of the pioneers of hip hop in France)
. Noe Cabrera (choreographer of musicals including “Hoy No Me Puedo Levantar” and “40 El Musical”)
- DJ Miguelón (salsa)
- DJ Pier (bachata)
- DJ Cumbanchero (salsa and bachata)
- DJ Evelyn (bachata)
- DJ Juanma (salsa)
- DJ Walton Chamo (salsa y bachat)
- DJ Nuno (hip hop and kizomba)
- VENUE HOTEL ALICANTE GOLF ****
- 59€ per person, double room. Breakfast included.
- 75€ per person, double room. Half board.
- 91€ per person, double room. Full board.
- 82€ single room. Breakfast included.
- 59€ per person, triple deluxe room. - VAT included in all prices. \\ADDRESS
Avenida de las Naciones, s/n, 03540 (Alicante) \\RESERVATIONS
To reserve a room at the hotel you must have a FULL PASS; it will not be possible to make a reservation without presenting proof of your FULL PASS.
Telephone: (0034) 965 23 50 00
\\HOTEL WEBSITE www.hotelalicantegolf.com