Salsa, Rumba and Afro-Cubano Classes with Leo Martínez
- Monday from 21:00 to 22:00 afro and rumba. open level
- Monday from 22:00 to 23:00 Cuban salsa. Intermediate level.
- Tuesday from 22:00 to 23:00, rumba and afro. Open level.
In Flaunt Dance
Luis Vélez de Guevara 9 Local. 28012 Madrid.
regular classes throughout the course until June 2015.
- 13 euros loose class.
- 35 euros a month coming one hour a week.
- 55 euros per month coming two hours a week.
- 75 euros per month coming three hours a week
Cuban rumba: his dance style known as guaguancó comes from the mixture of Spanish and African rumba music. Usually a flirtation between man and woman really fun.
The Afro-Cuban or folklore: surge of protest, dance and music of African slaves brought to Cuba. In folklore there are several styles, one of the most popular is the dance of the Orishas, gods and saints Cubans, who are dancing as a way of offering or party.
All these movements are applied to the sauce to enrich the dance, mix styles and make a difference.
Here you can see an example of these styles Leo dancing in an improvisation:
It is danced barefoot, you have to bring comfortable clothes, girls can bring a skirt and a scarf boys for days Cuban rumba is made.
More information firstname.lastname@example.org or 629365577