CUBAN DANCERS STAGE
CUBAN DANCERS STAGES is a great event with Cuban artists graduated from the National School of Art in Cuba that rarely coincide together.
On February 13th, 2016 Lafabricabcn has organized this event and this super group met in Barcelona to provide the purest and ideal of Cuban culture through the methodology of the Cuban school, teaching and transmitting joy, style, strength and the elegance that characterizes the idiosyncrasies.
During the afternoon there will be 5 hours of workshops of different disciplines including contemporary, and at night there will be the big party in the 2 ballrooms with shows and entertainment for you to enjoy as ever. You can not miss this event !!!
There are 2 types of tickets:
- Workshops + party: Includes 5 workshops, party and evening shows. (35 €)
- Party: Includes admission to the party and shows. (12€ anticipated, 15 € at the box office).
Buy your early entry into go&dance
- Afro Contemporary
- Afro-Cuban Rumba
- Cuban Son
- Cuban timba and reggaeton
- Latin Fussion
- Invited Discipline: To the beginning of the night
Remember CUBAN DANCERS STAGE is an event for all levels where you will learn not only to dance and improve your style, but also to know the root of everything and every move while having fun in style with these great artists in an environment TOTAL welcoming Cuban !!!
-Alieva Rodriguez, the 1st solo dancer of international fame, former Havana Night dancer and Ballet Rakatan.
- Yanet Fuentes, versatile dancer of international fame, also dancer Shakira.
- Fredyclan Garcia, an expert dancer of international fame, also a singer and director of the Bataclan.
- Karel Marrero, 1st contemporary dancer, former dancer of Fame Spanish dance TV show.
- Yudeskia Llanes, 1st National folk dancer from Cuba, now dancer Lion King.