- Bring different styles of body techniques to all audiences
- To guide people in their discovery of the body and practice of the techniques.
- Generate and share reflections on dance as an essential condition of humanity.
- A space open to the general public, in which people can establish the most appropriate relationship between their body and movement in a didactic and fun way, but which also offers advanced technical training to those who want to become professionals.
- A community of people who share the movement to improve our quality of life in body, emotional and social.
- A space that manages to dialogue the traditional with the avant-garde forms, participating in the debates that take place in the big centres.
- The revaluation and rediscovery of our body as a means of expression that has been since the birth of humanity, intimately linked to dance.
- The community as a collective learning space and a humanizing sustenance of our activities.
Photos and videos
Opening hours to the public of Dance It
Monday de 17:15 a 21:00
Tuesday de 17:15 a 21:00
Wednesday de 17:15 a 21:00
Thursday de 17:15 a 21:00
Fryday de 17:15 a 21:00
Dancint styles you can dance at Dance It courses