Go&dance offers three modalities to sell tickets for event organizers, each mode saves on commissions. You can consult the commissions of the different modalities in the professionals area when you add tickets to an event.
1- Normal sale.
This method involves normal tickets sales through the go&dance portal. The organizer adds the event tickets from the professionals area and go&dance is responsible for:
- Offer the event to its users.
- Promote it through the newsletter.
- Promote it through go&dance social networks.
2- Reduced fee.
The reduced fee allows the organizer savings in the commission of ticket sales at go&dance. This method includes the advantages of the "normal sale" mode and:
- The event is added as an starred event.
- Go&dance increases the promotion through newsletters and social networks.
To qualify for the reduced fee the organizer must meet the following characteristics:
- Add go&dance as the official point of sale on the official poster of the event.
- Add a link to the go&dance event page in each promotion is made of the event.
- Add a link to the go&dance event page on the official Facebook page of the event.
3- Exclusive sale.
The exclusive sale is the largest savings in commissions for the event organizer. The exclusive sale implies that go&dance is the official seller of the tickets for the event and that no other online sales service is offered as alternative.
To qualify for the super-reduced fee of exclusive sale, the organizer must meet the conditions of reduced fee in addition to the following conditions:
- Integrate the ticket on the official website of the event. (See how to sell at my website)